Most of the photos on this website may be licensed for a one-time use in advertising or other published products. If you’d like to negotiate a fee for the use of one (or more) of the photos please contact me, letting me know the way(s) in which you’d like to use the photos. Before making a quote, I’ll need to know:
- exactly which photo(s) you’re interested in using;
- how you plan to use the photo(s), i.e., on the web, in print, or some other way(s);
- the size at which you’d like to license the use of the photo (for example, 6 x 4 inches at 300 ppi, or 3000 x 2000 pixels, etc.);
- the date or dates of your proposed use of the photo(s);
- any other information which you think might be helpful.
Regardless of whether we negotiate an agreement, you may not under any circumstance:
- resell, relicense, or redistribute any work on this website;
- use any image on this site in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, hateful, libelous or defamatory manner;
- enlarge any image;
- incorporate any image on this site into trademarks, logos, or service marks (except with my express written permission); or
- make any image or other content on this site available for download.
Without prior written permission from myself, Lisa Tannenbaum, you may not use any of the photos on this website in any products or projects, regardless of whether they are commercial or personal. That means you may not:
- use any photo or other content on this website without negotiating the terms of its use with me;
- print any image or other content on this site;
- use any of the images as components in paintings or other artwork; or
- remove the watermark from any of the images.
You may use the photos on this website to create dummy layouts, layer comps, and/or other proposals which will assist you and/or your organization in coming to a decision about whether you want to use one or some of them.
Thank you in advance for honoring my copyrights.